Guten Tag! Sprichst du Deutsch? Are you looking for a new fulltime job in the area of Terneuzen and do you define yourself as a customer service hero 'Mit Schwung'? Then Manpower might be looking for you! Keep on reading to find out if this vacancy is the perfect fit for you.
Manpower employment agency is looking for fluent German speakers for the position of customer service representative at Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a customer service employee at the Dow Service Center, your working days will take place at Dow's customer service department. This department provides clients will all forms of support during their process of ordering goods. The customer service department connects internal organization with clients and third parties such as suppliers.
What will you be doing on an average working day?
- Controlling and managing the complete order process (from order placement to delivery)
- Solving problems if necessary
- Cooperating with other departments and teams within the Dow Service Centre
When do you qualify for the job of customer service representative? When you:
- Are a fluent German speaker (at least C1 level) and have an excellent command of the German language, both verbal and written
- Have a good to excellent command of the English language (at least B2 level)
- Have at least an intermediate vocational education level 4 (EQF level 3) degree
- Have worked as a customer service representative or similar in an international organisation for at least 1 year
- Can work 40 hours per week (32 hours per week is also possible)
- Are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
In agreement, you will start working as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Dow Service Centre
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow's Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
In this position, you will work during office hours.
What do we offer our customer service employees?
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview ( hotel, flight, etc)
- Gross salary between €2.100,- and €2.600,- per month
- Reimbursement of your expenses for relocation and hotel durings first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3600,- (to be received within 6 months)
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Full compensation of Westerschelde tunnel expense
- Six weeks trial subscription at Bodyline Sports and Healthcenter
- Free access to Manpower's online training platform StudyTube
Uren per week: