Zo ziet jouw werkdag eruit
- As a CE store distribution driver, you will load and unload roll containers at distribution centers and supermarkets and, if available, you will take return freight with you.
- These are mainly day services, such as starting times between 04.00 and 06.00. Your shift ends in the afternoon.
- If you can't figure something out, there is always a planner who can think along with you. You have contact with your planner by the on-board computer and telephone. There is also a planner in Zaandam, you will speak to him when you start and finish your day.
- The work always continues. That is why sometimes you need to drive on the weekends. Of course you will then have the day off during the week.
- You train your agility as a driver. You travel for miles and maneuver between narrow streets.
- An experienced CE store distribution driver receives a gross hourly wage between €16,96 and €17,64 per hour.
- You get 25 vacation days, 8,33% vacation pay and a nice pension scheme through StiPP.
- Travel allowance is also included, which amounts to €0,21 per kilometer.
- A permanent contact person via Transport People. You can ask for Michael.
- As a truck driver you will have access to a modern car.
- Good induction process and guidance by mentor drivers.
- Over time you will end up riding a permanent car, but first you start as a jumper.
- As a CE store distribution driver you have a valid CE drivers license, valid code 95 and a drivers card.
- Speaking and understanding English good, is no problem for you.
- You live close to the location, a maximum of 45 minutes from your home address.
- You speak politely.
- You can work from Monday to Friday, but you are available every few weeks during the weekend.
- You work meticulously and you ensure that everything arrives at its destination on time.
€3068.00 per maand