Are you looking for a challenging job as an operator? A job with stability, attractive conditions, challenge and a one year contract? You will find it all (and much more) at Strohm in IJmuiden.what we offer
- salary € 2300,- t/m € 2800,- + 15% shift allowance
- Immediate one-year contract at Strohm
- internal training and development opportunities
- 32 holiday days, pension and travel costs
- pleasant and informal team
- 2 shifts
You have already gained some experience as an operator. Therefore Strohm offers you a job that really suits you where you can work with modern machines. A job full of challenge and responsibility that suits an expert like you. After a thorough training you will get to know your machine(s) 'inside and out'. This will enable you to operate it correctly and solve any malfunctions.
- you have some work experience as an operator (diploma not a requirement)
- you are open to working in 2 shifts (06.00-14.30 14.00-23.00)
- you would like to start working at Strohm immediately
- you are familiar with working in a production environment
- you have a good knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language orally and in writing
Your working day as an operator at Strohm starts and ends with the shift handover. Together with your colleagues from the other team you will discuss the results, faults and other details. Afterwards you will divide the tasks as a team. The knowledge and interests of you and your colleagues will be taken into account. This allows you to think about your own daily schedule. Then you can get to work.
You operate and monitor your own production machine(s). You are also responsible for resolving common disruptions independently. You take care of safety, quality and production progress at your workplace.
- operating and monitoring your production line
- solving malfunctions
- drawing up reports
- quality control
- sharing knowledge with colleagues
Strohm is the world's first and leading manufacturer of fully bonded, thermoplastic composite pipes. These are used for the oil and gas industry, among others. It is a sustainable product that will only be used more and more in the future. So that means plenty of work for you with this stable and healthy employer.
They are proud of their product, but certainly also of their employees. By having the human factor at number 1. There is attention for you as an employee.
This is reflected in the training on offer, the career opportunities and good terms of employment. But you also feel it through the personal appreciation and interest.
You will work in a clean and quiet working environment. Together with your colleagues, you will form a close and pleasant team.
A lot of time and energy will be invested in your development. This happens during your work on the work floor. But there is also the possibility to follow a vocational training for operator.
- immediate one year contract at Strohm and option for permanent contract
- many opportunities to grow in function and salary
- an extensive training program on-the-job (and possibly obtaining your MBO operator diploma)
- pleasant company where everyone is equally important and appreciated
- travel allowance, very interesting pension scheme and 32 days of holiday
Enthusiastic? Then apply via the application button on this page.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.