Hi! Do you want to work as an operator? And do you like to do physical work? Even working in 5 shifts sounds good to you? Then the position of operator at DSV Bergen op Zoom might be something for you!what we offer
- Hourly wage € 13,26. This increases within a year!
- Working in 5 shifts - 31.5 hours per week
- Travel costs € 0.19 per km + free parking at work
- Fixed work schedule + shift allowance
- Possibility to get VCA or Forklift certificate
- Working with nice colleagues
As an operator you are available to work in five shifts (2 times morning, 2 times afternoon, 2 times night, 4 days off). Also, you need to have your own transport to come to work at DSV in Bergen op Zoom.
- Like to work in a team;
- You have a VCA and forklift certificate. Or you want to get it via Randstad;
- Speak, and understand the Dutch or English language very well;
In this warehouse they mainly focus on packaging little plastic balls. From the little plastic balls they can make items for example in the care institution. Your work as an operator consists of operating packaging machines, and solving minor disruptions. But also assembling boxes, and moving pallets with a forklift truck.
- Operate and resolve minor disruptions of packaging machines;
- Driving a forklift truck;
- Doing physical work.
DSV Bergen op Zoom is a distribution warehouse that focuses on packaging little plastic balls for shipment. You will work as an operator. You are going to join a small, and friendly team. Do you not have a forklift certificate or VCA yet? Then you can get this via Randstad. There are also plenty of career opportunities within DSV, such as the position of team leader!
- Working with a friendly and small team;
- Fixed work schedule + an average of 40% shift allowance;
- Chance of a contract with DSV.
Are you excited about working as a operator at DSV Bergen op Zoom? Great! Please apply now, and we will be in contact with you within 48 hours.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.