Do you have experience driving a reach truck? Do you prefer working for an international logistics company where you will have the chance to develop your skills and where you might receive a permanent contract? If so, it sounds like CEVA Logistics is the company for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Venray.
As a reach truck driver, you play a key role in the CEVA Logistics' shipping process. This is what you will be doing during your working day:
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods in the warehouse
- Moving orders within the warehouse
- Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
- Doing inventory counts
- Reporting on stock
- Tracking operations in CEVA's computerized system
- Keeping racks, equipment and the rest of the warehouse clean
11,81 bruto per uur
What requirements should you meet to qualify for this position at CEVA Logistics?
When can you start your new job?
- You possess a valid Dutch reach truck certificate (or you are wiling to renew your certificate via our Manpower Logistics Academy)
- You are experienced in driving a reach truck
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are willing to work in shifts
- You are able to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at the municipality that shows you don't have a criminal record
- You can work a minimum of 32 hours a week
- You preferably live in the Venray area, for instance in Helmond, Deurne, or Nijmegen
- You have your own mode of transportation to reach the working location (a bicycle, moped, motor or car, for instance)
We would like to introduce you to CEVA Logistics as soon as possible. If you want to apply for this position, please click the "Solliciteer direct" button. Our application process
If the vacancy is still online, the position is still available!
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We look forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
With 160 locations worldwide and more than 51,000 employees, CEVA Logistics is a logistics force to be reckoned with. Ranked number 7 in the Dutch top 100 logistics companies, CEVA Logistics is handles supply chain solutions for companies across the world. You will be working in Venray, where three of CEVA's warehouses are located. One of CEVA Logistics' clients is Grundfos, a global producer of circulation pumps with an annual output of over 16,000,000 pumps. CEVA Logistics Venray stores and ships these products on behalf of Grundfos.
What are the working hours at CEVA?
You will be scheduled to work in two shifts:
- Early shift: 6.00 - 15.00 hrs
- Late shift: 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
Once every two months, you have the opportunity to work on Saturdays for an extra 50% fee on top of your salary. This isn't mandatory, but can be a great way to earn a little extra money! What do we offer you?
- A gross hourly salary of €11.81
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, capped at €14.56 per day
- Additional evening fee of 35% on top of your salary
- A full-time job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform, Studytube
Uren per week: