Tinkering is what makes you happy! Whether at work or at home on your car, scooter or motorbike. You already have experience as a mechanic, but there is more in you! And that is why we are looking for you as assembly worker! Come and work at the market leader in the field of agricultural machines, Kuhn in Geldrop! Read on quickly! Do you want to know what your workplace will look like? Quickly watch the video on the vacancy!what we offer
- Hourly wage of € 16,73 excluding ADV allowance
- Full time job in day shift from 07:00 to 15:30
- ADV allowance of 5% over each hour worked
- Travel allowance of € 0.21
- Work for longer period
- Pension plan after 8 weeks of work
Key experience? Check! Be able to read technical drawing? Check! Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points to get started as an assembly worker.
- You can work accurately and independently.
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
- You preferably have a mechanical background.
- You have an affinity with technology.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
As an assembly worker at Kuhn, you will work on agricultural machinery and be part of the assembly line. You will perform both mechanical and electrical work.
You will work in a small team on one of the 8 machines that are produced.
All machines are assembled based on a technical drawing. Therefore It is very important that you can read a technical drawing. In addition, wrenching experience is a must.
Kuhn is the market leader in agricultural machinery. As a mechanic at Kuhn, you'll manufacture agricultural machinery such as balers, bale wrappers and mowers. It's no big deal if these terms don't mean anything to you. Kuhn thinks it is important that you have technical experience and like to work with your hands. At Kuhn the door is always open. It's a family-run company with a no-nonsense culture.job application
Interested in getting started as an assembly worker? Then apply quickly via the apply button. Do you have any questions or would you like more information? Then contact us using the details below.
Phone: 040 259 4210