Does your heart beat faster in the automotive sector? Do you think it's cool to work with the latest technology? Then this vacancy is the right match for you! As a mechatronics mechanic at Ebusco, you will work on the future of electric buses.
You will work at the modern production site in Deurne. There, a contract is waiting for you straight away. Because Randstad and Ebusco believe in your talent.
- between € 2700 to € 3200 based on work experience
- direct contract
- internal training and development opportunities
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- easy access, parking in front of the door
- fun company parties and sports activities
What do we ask of you as a mechatronics mechanic? Naturally, like us, you are interested in technology! In addition, you recognise yourself in the following points;
- you preferably have a degree or work experience in the automotive or technical sector
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
- you have basic knowledge of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics;
- you can read technical drawings
- you have knowledge of measuring and test equipment;
- you are eager to learn;
- you are result-oriented and critical of your own work.
You diagnose, repair and maintain the buses. Customer focus and quality are your drivers here. These can be both electrical and mechanical repairs. You will work with modern techniques and tools.
Thanks to your technical experience, you will ensure that the latest buses go perfectly to the customer. In addition, you also contribute to a cleaner world!
- remedying electrical faults;
- assembling air-conditioning systems;
- assembling drive systems;
- ensuring that components in the bus are functioning properly;
- you think up improvements and report them to the chief workshop officer.
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and frontrunner. This is what they are for the development and production of fully electric buses. A company that is in full development and growing tremendously as a result. But they can't do this without you. This is why you will be regularly updated on company developments. Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is valued equally.
They want to grow together with you. That's why a lot of time and energy is put into your development. This not only makes Ebusco better, but you too! There is also room and time for sociability! Think about a nice cup of coffee in the company canteen, family days, staff parties and much more...
Due to growth, they expect to switch from a day shift schedule to a 2-shift schedule from December 2022. Good to take this into account in your diary in advance. Of course, you will receive extra shift bonus for this.
- salary between € 2500 and € 3100 gross + 14% shift bonus (from December)
- an immediate one-year contract
- many career opportunities in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and valued
- 25 holidays, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on health insurance
Want to know more about this vacancy or have another question?
You can call us on phone number 06-23879892. Of course, you can also e-mail us.