Are you looking for a varied and challenging job in production? In which you don't have to stand behind a boring conveyor belt all day? But doing light technical work with your colleagues? Then we have found the perfect job for you at Ebusco.
As an engineering production worker at Ebusco in Deurne, you will be building the future of electric buses. But you will also build your CV, because they will teach you directly the profession of assembly worker. So that you can develop further within Ebusco.
And of course we reward your efforts immediately with a one-year contract.
- between € 2400 to € 2700 based on work experience
- + 14% shift add-ons from january
- internal training and development opportunities
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- easy to reach, parking in front of the door
- fun company parties and sports activities
What do we ask of you as an engineering production worker? Naturally, like us, you are interested in engineering! In addition, you recognise yourself in the following points;
- you are eager to learn
- you enjoy working together
- you are interested in technology
- you like to work with your hands
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
You and your team will make and glue parts for the buses' airframe. The airframe is the bare frame of the bus without all the fittings. Using innovative technology, you make parts from composite and foam by pressing them into a mould. The foam cures and a light but strong part is created.
You will operate the machines and moulds for making parts. Once a part is ready, you will make it to size where necessary by sawing and trimming. Then you pack the parts.
- working with machines and templates
- cutting / trimming parts to size
- reading / understanding work instructions
- assembling parts with glue
- gluing the complete body of the bus
- assist in setting up the workshop and define working methods
- giving input on working methods and tools used
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and frontrunner. This is what they are for the development and production of fully electric buses. A company that is in full development and growing tremendously as a result. But they can't do this without you. This is why you will be regularly updated on company developments. Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is valued equally.
They want to grow together with you. That's why a lot of time and energy is put into your development. This not only makes Ebusco better, but you too! There is also room and time for sociability! Think about a nice cup of coffee in the company canteen, family days, staff parties and much more...
Due to growth, they expect to switch from a day shift schedule to a 2-shift schedule from December 2022. Good to take this into account in your diary in advance. Of course, you will receive extra shift bonus for this.
- salary between € 2300 and € 2700 gross + 14% shift bonus (from December)
- an immediate one-year contract
- many career opportunities in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and valued
- 25 holidays, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on health insurance
Want to know more about this vacancy or have another question?
You can call us on phone number 06-23879892. Of course, you can also e-mail us.