Are you looking for a job with great working conditions as a welder? We have found it for you at John Deere in Horst!
You already have experience as a welder, but there is probably more in you! You are open to further develop yourself and to being challenged in your work. That is why we are looking for you!
- Salary between €2750 and €3050 per month
- Working hours between 07:00 and 16:30
- Immediate six-month contract
- Challenging and diverse work
- Room for personal development
- Pleasant, informal working atmosphere
You have MBO work and thinking level towards technique. This may be by training or experience. Furthermore, safety and quality are very important to you. John Deere considers investing in its staff as important. That is why they offer internal training so that you can become even better at your job (welder). Of course, we hope you can continue to use the knowledge you've gained within John Deere. If not, this knowledge will increase your job opportunities for the future. To offer you immediate security, we offer you a contract for six months. Of course we hope to extend this with you again.
Do you recognize yourself in the following points?:
- You have welding experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You can weld at MIG/MAG level 2;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You can work independently, are flexible, but can also work in a team;
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You have at least a basic knowledge of Dutch.
In you we find a committed professional. You perform the visual inspection yourself and mark every weld with chalk on the product you have laid. We rely on your knowledge and skills and this responsibility suits you. In order to take care of your health, we have added enough variety to your tasks so that you can do your work enjoyably.
Your work as a welder at John Deere consists of:
- You weld products according to the MIG/MAG welding process from a drawing;
- You are responsible for compliance with environmental and safety regulations and procedures;
- You quality check the welded materials;
- You are also responsible for making the products splash and burr free;
- You are responsible for the proper functioning of the welding equipment;
- Furthermore, you think proactively, you signal deviations and you suggest improvements for the environment and safety.
John Deere invests not only in technology, but also in its people. During your induction you will be paired with a buddy, you will be shown the way by training on the job. Through development interviews and personal guidance, John Deere ensures that you can get the best out of yourself. Your opinion is very important. Therefore, you are asked to actively think about improvements in the processes. John Deere is a multicultural company where everyone treats each other with respect. They work with a steel thickness of 1.5mm to 10mm.
John Deere has been a leader in the industry for many years. This is because they develop and produce the products under one roof, but they cannot do this without you!
The work is well described in the work instructions. Your colleagues will be happy to help you if you need extra help. You will work in a hall that is completely ergonomically designed, so that you can do your job safely.
- Company that works with the latest technologies;
- Invests in its employees;
- Being paired with a buddy during onboarding;
- Listens to employees' opinions;
- Place where everyone treats each other with respect;
- Safe work environment.
Does this vacancy excite you? Then apply immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Do you not yet meet the job requirements, but are you interested in this job? Then please contact our training advisors. For more information about working and learning through our Randstad Boost (professional) training opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org