Do you have experience in electrical engineering and are looking for a job in the automotive sector?
That comes in handy. Because we are looking for electricians to build modern electric buses. All this is also at one of the region's finest companies: VDL!
We believe in your development and therefore offer you an immediate one-year contract.
- salary: € 2455,- / € 3137,-
- directly year contract
- Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 15:45
- 25 vacation days, travel allowance & pension
- in Valkenswaard, easily accessible from the A67
- internal training and development opportunities
You are someone who likes to think about improving work processes.
This is what energises you and what you would like to be part of! Furthermore, you have:
- at least an MBO 2 degree in electrical engineering or demonstrable work experience;
- are you in possession of NEN 9240 certificate? Fine, as this is an advantage; If you don't have it, no problem. Randstad will offer you free training.
- reading technical drawings is no problem for you;
- you have a good command of Dutch, German or English
The bus is assembled on a line from A to Z. As an electrician, you and your colleagues will be responsible for part of this line of the bus. For example, you may be responsible for installing and connecting the ticket machine or the doors, among other things. The work will be a mix between mechanical & electrical, for example:
- independently assembling cables, wiring harnesses and electrical components;
- reading technical drawings & diagrams;
- independently adjusting and adding cables;
- measuring and checking work to ensure that everything is working properly
Working at VDL means working for a company with two feet on the (business) floor. VDL is proud of their products and people. They have the combination of development and production under one roof. This makes it possible for you to immediately see the result of what you and your colleagues have come up with.
But VDL is also a pleasant company. For example, every year they have a big staff party where you can party together with your colleagues and partner. It is also a sporting company. Every year VDL organizes both a soccer and an indoor soccer tournament. In which you can kick a ball around with your colleagues. And don't forget to mark it down in your calendar. Every last Friday of the month there is a drink cold for you in the VDL company bar.
- Full-time (or 32-hour) day shift work. Monday to Friday from 07:00 - 15:45;
- immediate one-year contract;
- access to the employee benefit store. Where you can buy electronic products, clothing and trips at high discounts;
- discount on your health insurance;
- pension accrual, travel allowance, vacation pay and vacation days;
- personal training plan with (technical) free training and courses;
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and appreciated.
Interested? Then apply immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. Questions? Call or app us at 0651537725.
Do you not quite meet the job requirements yet? But are you interested in this job? Then contact Randstad Boost vocational training. firstname.lastname@example.org