Warehouse employee Calvin Klein
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
Do you want to work in a super friendly team?
Do you just want to get started and develop yourself?
And do you want to make money and meanwhile drop your eye on the best new collections?
Then we are looking for you!
As an orderpicker you are part of a large team. Your work will consist of collecting the Calvin Klein clothing and accessories. This must be done very accurately so that the customer receives the right articles! On Friday we work in shorter shifts so nice early weekend!
- Possibility of working for a longer period of time with good functioning
- Part-time and full-time options
- Independent work
- An extensive canteen, buy a nice lunch or evening snack here.
- Clean, pleasant and safe working environment
- International team
- On Friday you are ready on time so you can enjoy your weekend!
- Salary €10.24 excl. allowances
Working via Timing means: handy advantages and nice extras, including:
- Weekly payment of your wages
- Discount on your health insurance
- Free online courses to improve your skills
Over de werkgever
Our client is a large logistics company at the Borchwerf in Oud-Gastel. At this location all employees are responsible for preparing the well-known brand Calvin Klein.
Calvin klein attaches great value to a nice working atmosphere, this manifests itself for example in a nice atmosphere among colleagues.
Working at Calvin Klein logistics means working for a leading, well-known and worldwide known clothing brand.
We ask of you:
You are available in 2-shift work, both on a full-time and part-time basis.
You need to able to speak the English or the Dutch language, because of safety regulations.
Own transport is a must.Calvin Klein Logistics is located on a business park that is difficult to reach by public transport, so it is important that you have your own transport.
Wat wij bieden