Are you looking for a new challenge in the warehouse, where you get a lot of space to develop?
Then we have the vacancy for you!
For Mauser Benelux in Oosterhout we are looking for a new warehouse employee for the day shift. You and your team will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks. Other activities are also involved, namely:
- Preparing the orders;
- Supplying and removing barrels and cans from production to the warehouse;
- you check and sign the loading slips.
You will start as a loader and unloader, but you will also have the opportunity to work with a forklift truck and then obtain a certificate for this.
You will work in day shift from 8:00-16:45 or from 7:00-16:45.Wat we bieden
Now of course you wonder what we can offer you?
- A full-time function of 40 hours a week;
- A gross monthly salary of €2400, which includes an end-of-year bonus of 8.33%;
- The possibility of obtaining your forklift certificate;
- Travel allowance of max €4.07 per day;
- An annual contract with a view to renewal.
Are you excited to start working with us? Then apply immediately and get to know a major global player! You can apply by registering via our vacancy on www.startpeople.nl.
Upload your resume and clearly indicate when you are available for work. You can also apply via the application button for this vacancy.
Do you see yourself performing the above activities?
Then you must at least meet the following requirements:
- You are available immediately;
- You don't mind picking up Physical work;
- Possibly you also have some experience in a warehouse;
- You master either the English or the Dutch language well.
Mauser Benelux BV belongs to the Mauser Group and is one of the largest European producers of hollow plastic products. Mauser produces cans, drums and other hollow products using the extrusion blow molding process. The barrels are used in the chemical industry for, among other things, acids, agricultural pesticides and basic raw materials for the rubber paint and plastics industry.
You will be working in a team that is open and gives you the space to teach someone something.
English is often spoken on the work floor. The breaks are usually together to discuss the day and to relax.
14.09 - 14.1