• Actively represents the interests of the client
• Sets an example to employees, is an active promoter of corporate values and principles of the client, maintaining the image
• Contributes to the long-term competitiveness
• Complies with code of conduct
• Complies with legal requirements governing the activities, as well as internal policies and procedures.
Strategic and Operational Duties:
Finance, Insurance, accounting and reporting:
• Ensures timely, proper and effective external/internal accounting/reporting in accordance with legislative, tax and Group requirements
• Ensures proper credit management in the respective countries/companies in accordance with legislative, tax and Group requirements;
• Organizes adequate insurance coverage in all business areas in accordance with legal, tax and other Group requirements and as per group guidelines
• Maintains relationships with banks, insurance companies and auditors in line with group guidelines
• Ensures compliant financial processes and compliant financial reporting
• Provides timely and quality controlling in line with the guidelines
• Ensures risk management in line with the guidelines
• Ensures tax compliance and transfer pricing compliance
• Ensures financial forecasting, planning, budgeting and reporting in the company
• Monitors and analyzes process and company efficiency and proactively proposes optimization measures.
• Provides plausible data for profitability, cost and NWC analyses and drives the constructive discussion to improve company KPIs
• Ensures the organization and coordination of the administrative tasks of the company
- A wide range of responsibilities in a small team with the support of a worldwide organization
- Salary range 3.500 - 5.500
- Secondary conditions (bonus scheme, 13th month and holiday allowance of 8,33%, bicycle scheme, pension scheme, traveling insurance, disability insurance, laptop, mobile phone, docking station, monitor, etc.
- Hybrid working
- Daily fresh fruit