Are you looking for a new job? Do you have no 9-to-5 mentality and already have experience as a welder? Then we have found it for you at John Deere in Horst!
Through your education or work experience you already have experience as a welder. But maybe there's more in you! John Deere considers personal development very important. So there are several training and development opportunities.
- Salary between € 2900 and € 3050
- Working hours between 07.00 and 16.30
- Directly a contract
- Challenging and varied work
- Personal development
- Informal working atmosphere
As a MIG/MAG welder, you have experience in a production environment. You are flexible, independent but also a real team player! Besides, you have a basic command of the Dutch language. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have at least MIG/MAG welding level 2
- You are used to working with structured processes
- You are used to working with a tight time schedule
In you as a welder, we find a committed professional. You actively think along, spot distraction and contribute to environmental and safety improvements. You carry out visual inspections yourself. You also mark every weld with chalk on the product you have laid. To ensure your health, we have enough variety in your tasks. So that your work is pleasant.
As a welder at John Deere, your duties consist of:
- Stitching and welding (MIG/MAG) of products according to drawing and mold
- Splash and burr-free processing
- Checking of welded materials and, if necessary, narratives
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the welding machine
- You are in charge of for complying with environmental and safety regulations and procedures
John Deere has been an industry leader for years. This is because they develop and produce the products under one roof. They like to do this together with you!
John Deere invests not only in technology, but also in its employees. Through personal coaching, John Deere ensures that you can get the best out of yourself!
Randstad and John Deere rely on your knowledge and skills and this responsibility suits you. That's why a contract is waiting for you when you enter.
- Company working with the latest technology
- During the onboarding process, you will be assigned a buddy
- Listens to employees' opinions
- Performing your work safely
- Learning and development opportunities
Did you read the vacancy and get excited about welding? Then apply quickly!
Do you not quite meet the job requirements yet, but are you interested in this job? Then contact our training advisors. For more information about working and learning via our Randstad Boost (professional) training opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.