Riding your bike around town with the sun on your face and getting paid too. Who wouldn't want that? As a delivery rider at Just Eat Takeaway in Hilversum, you work with great colleagues and determine your own schedule. With all that cycling, you will also get some exercise along the way! Interested? Read on and apply!
Friends who want to come and work as your colleague? Now, we offer up to €250,- for every friend you bring!
- Up to €17.06 per hour (excl. tips & from 21 years)
- A flexible job! Plan your own work days and hours
- Taking a step up, become driver captain
- Compensation for using your own bicycle.
- Recommend a friend and receive €250,-
- Do you get a tip? You can keep it for yourself!
You work autonomously as a delivery rider. You are at your best when working outdoors and making others happy with your service. To work for Just Eat Takeaway, you must be able to speak capable Dutch and/or English. Do you want to speak both languages better? We can help you with a free training course via Randstad Boost. You do not need any other qualifications or experience to work as a delivery rider. The only things you need are: You are available at least 2 evenings per week (1 evening Monday Thursday and 1 evening Friday-Sunday);
- You are available at least 2 evenings per week (1 evening between Monday & Thursday and 1 evening between Friday & Sunday);
- You have a smartphone with internet and a power bank;
- You are at least 16 years old;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You do not need a diploma or experience;
- Your own bike. Don't have a bike? Then you can rent a Swap bike with the mileage allowance you get.
As a delivery rider, you start your day from home or the group point in Hilversum. Today you have a four-hour shift, lovely. Via the app, you see which restaurant to pick up your order from on your phone. While waiting, you are checking your social media or chatting with colleagues. You take your order from the restaurant and get back on your bicycle. On to the customer! You're paid hourly, so there's no need to rush. And when you deliver the order, you get an allowance per kilometer on top of your salary. So you can enjoy the sun and see a lot of the city while getting paid for it. The consumer is happy to see you when you are at the door. Do you also get tips from the consumer? Yes, you get those and get to keep them. Ready for the next task?where will you work
You will be working for a delightful employer with a relaxed atmosphere where you can get to know many new people and the city of Hilversum. At this employer: Just Eat Takeaway, it is also possible to grow to managerial positions, such as driver captain or HUB coordinator. Did something happen on the way? Then the support team is there for you. So you're never alone!
The hourly wage of €17.06 is made up of:
- A gross hourly salary of €11.16 (over 21);
- 8.33% vacation allowance & Vacation pay and days;
- Separately, a kilometer allowance per kilometer cycled: €0.10 for a normal bike and €0.19 for an electric bike;
- Efficiency bonus: If you do well, you can earn up to €3.75 extra per hour on top of your salary!
- Working hour bonus up to €1.00 per hour
- Do you refer a friend? Then you get €250,- net!
Would you like to work as a bike courier at Just Eat Takeaway? Then we would like to get to know you better! You don't need a CV or motivation letter for this. Applied? We will contact you by phone within 1 working day.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.