Are you a motivated bus driver looking for a cool and exciting new project? Want to work at the most beautiful spring garden in the world? Are you available between 23rd of March and 14th of May? And do you live in the Netherlands? Come and join us at the Keukenhof!
Want more information? Sign up for the meet & greet on the 10th of February!
- Salary between €15,02 and €20,41
- Possibility to keep working as a bus driver after
- The most beautiful scenery as your view
- You decide how many days you want to work
- Project starts 23rd March until 14th of May
- Hotel stay possible during this period
As a bus driver for Arriva you bring all sort of people to the Keukenhof. They all come to see the beautiful flowers and do the fun activities. Their day starts with your smile on the bus. Bringing a smile on their faces is what makes you happy. And of course, bring them to the Keukenhof and back to the station safely.
Just got your driver's license and no experience yet? Then you are welcome as well!
It's important that you:
- Own a D-driving license and valid code 95
- Had your medical examination
- Are available during the period of 23rd of March and 14th of May
- Like to bring all kinds of people to the Keukenhof and help them if needed
- You live the Netherlands
With your fellow colleagues you start the day with a cup of coffee in the Arriva office. When your shift begins you grab the keys of the bus you will drive today.
Being on time is important to you and for the passengers.
Besides being the driver, you are also a host to all the passengers on your bus. You are bringing them to their day out so they might have questions for you! You help them out and bring them to the Keukenhof safely. During the day you will pick up visitors from different locations and drive them to the Keukenhof.
At the end of the day you park the bus at the Arriva office.
Although you work alone, you work with many other
colleagues. On some days it can be more than 50 colleagues on the road to the Keukenhof!
Together you take care of the passangers and give them an incredible day.
The Keukenhof Express runs from Schiphol, Leiden CS, RAI Amsterdam and Haarlem CS to Keukenhof and back, without intermediate stops.
Live far away from the Keukenhof? No problem!
We offer hotel stay if you work 3 days or more.
- Commute to Keukenhof
- Responsible and fun job
- Lots of colleagues
- Hotel stay possible
Arriva is on of the biggest public transport companies in Holland. With 5,500 staff members who do the best to offer all the passengers a good journey.
- You'll take park in the biggest project in the region
- You receive travel allowance
- Possible to stay in a hotel during this period (when you work 3 days or more)
Want to sign up for the meet & greet on the 10th of February? Click the link below and we will see you there!