March 23 is not only the beginning of spring, but the doors of Keukenhof will also open up again. This only means one thing: working at the Keukenhof park! Come and work at Keukenhof for 8 weeks this spring and feel free to bring your friends. This Instagram hotspot can become your workplace! At Keukenhof Lisse you can work in various hospitality positions. For example as a kitchen employee or dishwasher. But we are also looking for cashiers and staff in the coffee corner.
Scroll down to watch the intro movie!
- part-time, full-time or just weekends
- free shuttle busses from different locations
- free lunch in your break
- salary starts at € 12,72 per hour from 21 y/o
- hard work, with the best views
- end the season well with a great closing party!
As a hospitality employee at Keukenhof you are of course very hospitable! You enjoy giving visitors the ultimate experience. To work at Keukenhof within various hospitality jobs, we ask a few things of you:
- you are enthusiastic and make sure the visitors have the best time
- you enjoy being around other people of all sorts
- you can deal with stress well and remain patient
- you don't have to have experience, we will be happy to teach you the ropes!
- you are in good shape and look forward to bang away for 8 weeks
The kitchen staff prepares all meals and serves them. In the coffee corner you make the best cups of coffee. As a cashier you ensure that everything is paid for. The runners help wherever this is necessary. As a dishwasher you do the dishes with a machine and keep the restaurant neat and clean. Always with a smile of course!
- preparing food and drinks for your guests
- make sure your workplace is clean
- you are happy to help the visitors with a smile on your face
Keukenhof is the international and independent showcase for the Dutch floricultural sector, with a special emphasis on flower bulbs. In the space of eight weeks Keukenhof shows what the Dutch floricultural sector has to offer. Each year the park attracts around 1.5 million visitors from over 100 nationalities. Together with your colleagues you make sure that these visitors feel welcome and enjoy their day to the fullest.
The park is located in Lisse. As an employee you can park here for free. Also, shuttle buses run to and from the park from various locations.
- there is a collegial, informal working atmosphere
- you will get an introduction and tour around the park to start well-prepared
- keukenhof is open from March 23 to May 14
- working hours are from Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 19:30
- events, such as a BBQ, volleyball tournament and the big closing party!
Do you want to work as a hospitality employee and give visitors of the Keukenhof a great day? And do you feel like working hard for 8 weeks in a fun team with the best colleagues? Then hospitality employee at Keukenhof is really something for you! Respond straight away by applying via the 'apply button'. We look forward to your application and are happy to discuss the possibilities with you.Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.