Do you want a new job soon and have you always wanted to make parts for cars? Then we have the job that is perfect for you. You will be working at MGG Nieuw-Bergen, full-time in 3 shifts. You will help make parts for Aston Martin, Bentley and Porsche, for example. Is this music to your ears? Then read on quickly.
What will you be doing at your new job as Operator CNC:
- You are the most important person in the manufacturing process;
- You start the production process by placing raw aluminium parts in the CNC machine;
- The machine makes sure the final product is made;
- You check the end product for quality; if it is not good enough, you have to do some more work yourself;
- Once the product has been approved, you carry out a leakage test, after which you ensure that the product is cleaned by the machine;
- You are the last person to handle the product before it is packed and sent to the client.
As Operator, you should also expect something from us, of course;
- You will receive a salary of €16.54 this includes 20% shift bonus;
- 8.33% holiday pay;
- Travel expenses of €0.19 cents per km (up to a max of 100 km per day);
- 25 days paid leave
- A fixed-term contract, with a chance of a permanent contract with MGG with good performance;
Can't wait to get started? Then apply now. We will contact you within 48 hours! Who knows, maybe you will already have this great job next week!Functie-eisen
Do you now think this job is tailor-made for you? Then quickly read what we expect from you:
- You like to work full-time;
- You are fluent in Dutch, German or English;
- You are eager to work 3 shifts;
- You like to work hard.
The shifts consist of:
Morning shift from 06.00 to 14.00
Afternoon shift from 2 p.m. To 10 p.m.
Night shift from 22.00 to 06.00
Each week you will work a different shift.
We would love to tell you more during our conversation about MGG, are you curious about MGG now anyway read the text below.
MGG Netherlands is THE specialist in machining and processing aluminium parts for the automotive and heating industry with more than 70 years of experience! You will be working with parts from Daimler, Porsche, Volvo, DAF, Audi, Remeha but also Bentley, Aston Martin and Mercedes.
MGG now has three locations in the Netherlands. The foundry, where products are formed from the first step of the process to the coarse, unprocessed end product, is in Tegelen. Then there are 2 processing sites, 1 in Blerick and 1 in Nieuw-Bergen. The Nieuw-Bergen site consists of 3 Rayons. In both Rayon 1 and Rayon 2, operators work on CNC machines. In Rayon 3, quality control is carried out before products are shipped to customers.
13.78 - 16.54