Are you a fan of fast cars and their inner workings? Do you want to help build parts for car brands like Aston Martin or Mercedes?
Then this is the job for you!
For MGG Netherlands we are looking for experienced CNC operators to manufacture these parts and many more!
The job is fulltime in 3 shifts, (morning, afternoon and night shift)
You will be placing different aluminium parts in the CNC machines.
After the CNC work is done, you will do an inspection of the parts.
Cleaning, measuring with micrometers or calipers and testing for leaks is all part of the job.
You are the last person to touch this particular part before it is shipped to the customer, so it is a big responsibility!
Of course we provide you with much more than the job:
What can you expect from us?
- A personal tour through the factory and a contact person to help you with all your work-related questions;
- Good onboarding and safety trainings before you start working;
- A job for 37,5 h per week (in 3 shifts)
- Starting salary of €2700 per month/€16.55 per hour (including 20% shift allowance)
- Travel allowance
- A temporary job with possibilities for longterm contract.
Interested? Think you have what it takes?
Leave your CV and we will contact you for a first meeting!
We provide the job, you provide the skills!
What do we ask of you?
- Technical insight;
- Experience with CNC machines is a plus;
- Experience with measuring tools such as calipers is a big plus;
- You have your own housing and mode of transport;
- You speak either English, German or Dutch;
- You are able to work in 3 shifts.
MGG Netherlands is THE specialist in machining aluminium parts for the automotive and heating industry with over 70 years of experience! You will be working with parts from Daimler, Porsche, Volvo, DAF, Audi, Remeha but also Bentley, Aston Martin and Mercedes, among others.
MGG now has three locations in the Netherlands. The foundry, where products are formed from the first step of the process to the coarse, unprocessed end product, is in Tegelen. Then there are 2 processing sites, 1 in Blerick and 1 in Nieuw-Bergen. The Nieuw-Bergen site consists of 3 Rayons. In both Rayon 1 and Rayon 2, operators work on CNC machines. In Rayon 3, additional quality control is carried out before products are shipped to customers.
The location in Nieuw-Bergen is close to home for people living in the Venray/Boxmeer/Goch area.
13.79 - 16.55