Imagine: you are driving in downtown Amsterdam. Suddenly, a modern, eco-friendly bus stops right in front of you. And then you realise: I made this one. How cool is that? This could just happen to you if you start working as an assembly worker at Ebusco in Deurne. Within this challenging job, you will be working on the future of electric buses.
You will work at the modern production site in Deurne. A contract will be ready for you immediately. Because Randstad and Ebusco believe in your talent.
- between € 2400 to € 2900 based on work experience
- + 14% shift add-ons from january
- internal training and development opportunities
- 25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
- easy access, parking in front of the door
- fun company parties and sports activities
What do we ask of you as an assembly worker? Naturally, like us, you are interested in technology! In addition, you recognise yourself in the following points;
- you preferably have a degree or work experience in the automotive or technical field
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
- you can read technical drawings
- you are eager to learn
- you have problem-solving abilities
- you are result-oriented and critical of your own work;
- you have basic knowledge of mechanics and electrical engineering
Together with your department, you are responsible a part of the construction of the bus. Your experienced colleagues on the shop floor will teach you the trade. There are also various technical training courses in which you can participate. It is a varied job in which you and your team strive for the best result. The work can be both electrical and mechanical. Examples include:
- pipework modifications;
- installation of piping, cable systems and air-conditioning systems, among others;
- turning the airframe into a complete bus
- building interiors into the bus
- gluing windows;
- and so much more...
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and frontrunner. This is what they are for the development and production of fully electric buses. A company that is in full development and growing tremendously as a result. But they can't do this without you. This is why you will be regularly updated on company developments. Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is valued equally.
They want to grow together with you. That's why a lot of time and energy is put into your development. This not only makes Ebusco better, but you too! There is also room and time for sociability! Think about a nice cup of coffee in the company canteen, family days, staff parties and much more...
Due to growth, they expect to switch from a day shift schedule to a 2-shift schedule from December 2022. Good to take this into account in your diary in advance. Of course, you will receive extra shift bonus for this.
- salary between € 2300 and € 2900 gross + 14% shift bonus (from December)
- an immediate one-year contract
- many career opportunities in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a pleasant company where everyone is equally important and valued
- 25 holidays, travel allowance and pension accrual
- discount on health insurance
Want to know more about this vacancy or have another question?
You can call us on phone number 06-23879892. Of course, you can also e-mail us.