Don't like sitting still? Become a warehouse employee in Oldenzaal at Bleckmann. Including a good salary, fixed working hours and fun colleagues.What are you going to do:
Making sure that thousands of orders are delivered on time. As a warehouse employee in Oldenzaal, your main work terrain is - surprise, surprise - Bleckmann's warehouse. Here, they process packages for the biggest fashion labels. Your job? Collecting items and preparing them for shipment. From jeans and t-shirts to handbags and accessories. You find everything in no time. In addition, you also keep an eye on the stock and refill items if necessary.
It's a job that requires lots of energy. Therefore, it's important that you're physically fit. Some packages are quite heavy. But, it's also an easy way to work on your abs, without paying a cent.
As a warehouse worker in Oldenzaal, you can start immediately. You work part-time or full time from Monday until Friday between 07.30am and 4.30pm. Is it extra busy at the warehouse? Then you work a little longer (from 6am till 5pm). You will be notified well in advance. Note: it's essential that you have your own transportation to the Bleckmann´s warehouse.
Ready to get started? Apply now for this vacancy.What we offer:
- A gross hourly salary of € 11,09
- A job for the long haul as a warehouse worker in Oldenzaal at Bleckmann;
- Work parttime or fulltime at Bleckmann in Oldenzaal;
- Reimbursement of your travelling expenses;
- Various career opportunities.
- No minimum education required
- You can apply for a certificate of conduct (VOG).
- You're physically fit, a real team player and a hard worker.
- You have your own transportation to the Bleckmann´s warehouse;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!