You are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves and is not scared for a bit of physical work. You are a 'do-er', but you also like to use your head in addition to your hands. You want to learn a (new) trade and are willing to invest in it!
Your duties consist of:
- Supporting your colleague forklift drivers, quality controller and dock employees;
- Helping to correctly stack and stack pallets;
- Check and scan incoming products;
- Carry out minor tasks in the DIY corner.
You are the flying keep in our company: you are the all-round warehouse employee who helps with the transport, supports the logistics employees and helps with what he / she can do!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and would you like to come and take a look? Then contact us! Press the blue "Apply" button below or at the top of this vacancy. Do you have any questions? Then contact our colleagues via 06-43995943 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!Arbeidsvoorwaarden
You get the opportunity to gain work experience in a dynamic company. You have a job with challenging and varied activities in a pleasant and collegial working environment. We also offer the following:
- A competitive salary, depending on age and experience (21+ starts at € 10.50);
- Travel allowance and vacation days;
- You are eligible for benefits when you work in the evenings and / or weekends;
- A job where you can work both full-time and part-time;
- Extremely clean workplaces;
- You will initially receive a fixed-term contract with Olympia;
- The possibility to follow the training through us to become a forklift driver, whereby the Greenery makes their knowledge, skills and equipment available to practice in their own time!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and would you like to come and take a look? Then contact us! Press the blue "Apply" button below or at the top of this vacancy. Do you have any questions? Then contact our colleagues via 06-43995943 or mail to email@example.com. See you soon!
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
You are someone who:
- Like to work with us full time (part time is also possible!);
- Living in or around of Tilburg, Den Bosch, Oosterhout, Etten-leur, or just closeby in Breda !;
- Can be described as reliable;
- is flexible;
- is physically in good health (in connection with standing while working);
- Available for a longer period (minimum available until July).
In addition, we expect you to be willing to work in teams. One week your shift can start at 6 a.m. and the following week at 2 p.m. in the afternoon. Changing working hours are no problem for you. Due to changing times, you must have the opportunity to come to work on your own. Note: end times are always an estimate and are not fixed.
MAVO werk- en denkniveau
Over de werkgever
The Greenery is a leading international fruit and vegetable company. They supply a complete and fresh assortment of vegetables, fruit and mushrooms to their customers all year round: supermarket chains, wholesalers, caterers and the processing industry. They regard high quality and professionalism as a starting point.
On behalf of The Greenery, Olympia arranges everything related to planning, issuance of things, etc. So you will be employed by Olympia, but you will work at The Greenery.
Uren per week:
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau