German Finance Support Agent for a scale-up in Amsterdam
Solliciteer op de website van het uitzendbureau
Do you like to solve financial issues? Do you speak fluent English and German? We are looking for a German Finance Support Agent in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
The scale-up in Amsterdam is Europe's largest electric charging partner. Their mission is to work together with EV drivers by offering smart charging solutions and scalable charging infrastructure as a way of eradicating our dependency on fossil fuels for the future of mobility.
I am looking for a Finance Support Agent to join the international Customer Care department, a young and dynamic team in the heart of our organisation. You will help the customers with any financial issue they might have.
- Answering customer questions with financial issues via telephone and email (1st line)
- Supporting your (international) colleagues when they are dealing with financial issues (2nd line)
- Correcting invoices and credit notes in direct collaboration with the Finance department
- Providing input for the training of (new) colleagues plus delivering and optimizing work instructions
- Update management about the results
- Inform colleagues about changes regarding finance processes or issues
What we offer:
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Between €2200 and €2500 gross per month depending on age and experience;
- A lot of responsibility;
- Receive a MacBook;
- Nice colleagues.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Fluent in German and English;
- You are service oriented;
- You enjoy working in a fast-growing organization.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Thuiswerk