- You will built, in close collaboration with our digital team, a digital media plan, ecosystem, content strategy and calendar to promote our products within the Philips Online Store;
- Execution of the online media plan across all digital touchpoints (Search, Video, Email, Content pages, Display, Apps);
- Closely monitor the performance of your campaigns for the various product categories;
- Optimization of your campaigns to excel in the user's perceived experience and boost conversion;
- Sharing key learnings with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications or related studies;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing in an e-commerce environment, preferably in retail, FMCG or durable consumer goods. It is a pre if you have experience in a start-up company;
- A proven track record in online marketing and optimization of online campaigns where innovation and creativity are important skills;
- An agile mind-set and affinity with lean and scrum techniques;
- A real passion for digital marketing with specific knowledge in at least two of the following sources with an interest to learn more (SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Social, Content Marketing, Online Video);
- Excellent communication skills and able to convince others;
- Proactiveness, results oriented and analytical skills. Always looking to improve;
- A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
Over de werkgever
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Uren per week:
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.