Wij geloven erin dat alleen wanneer we jou of jouw organisatie kennen, we het beste in je naar boven kunnen halen. Kennis van de drijfveren van mensen, van branches en organisaties en kennis van de arbeidsmarkt. Onze medewerkers staan kandidaten en organisaties bij met kunde en ervaring. Want alleen op deze manier draagt Randstad bij aan een duurzame toekomst voor iedereen.
Are you enthusiast about the travel industry and do you like a collaborative work environment? Then we have just the right opportunity awaiting you!
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist (French- and Dutch speaking) for the reservations department of Sunny Cars, a leading car rental company for their office in Haarlem. Their business approach differs from traditional car rental companies, which has enabled them to continue building their business on a European scale. Founded 25 years ago in Germany, they want to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience and service their B2B and B2C clients to the fullest. You will be an integral part of the French-Dutch customer service team, that is servicing mainly B2B clients and helping to find tailor-made solutions for them.
We offer a salary of 2400€ per months plus daily lunch in the office, full travel cost compensation and a membership for the gym in the office building.
We offer you a long-term position at a fun and informal employer. Initially you will be working on a Randstad contract, however it is the intention to commit long-term to each other and therefore Sunny Cars will offer you a direct contract after a period of about 7 months.
- handling inbound requests from travel agents, tour operators and B2C clients via phone and mail
- daily interaction with the international vehicle suppliers regarding availability and rates
- draw up tailor-made all-in car rental solutions for B2C clients
- handle last minute request and help solving issues that might arise
- communicate, consult and coordinate with colleagues of the Munich office
You are our perfect match if...
- you speak French on a native level and Dutch on a fluent level
- you are friendly, enjoy client contact, you are patient and reliable
- you are driven by quality and delivering excellent service
- you have 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally but not necessarily in the travel industry
- you are at least 32 hours available
You will be working in different shifts in this job. The following times apply to these shifts:
Day shifts: 09:00 - 17:30 hours
Evening shifts: 11:30 - 20:00 hours
Weekend shifts: 09:00 - 17:30 hours.
You are requested to be available for two evening shifts per week. Next to that, you will have to be available for a minimum of two weekend shifts per month. During the day shifts you will get free lunch, if you work an evening shift there will be a dinner meal available.
Sounds good? Then please apply now with your English CV!
Due to high volumes we can only reply to successful applications, which we do within 5 working days.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment / Haarlem / French & Dutch Customer Service Specialist
Uren per week: 40