Waar doe jij het voor?!
Werk kan je helpen om jouw doelen in het leven te bereiken. Daarom kijken wij verder dan die ene baan of vacature; we kijken naar jou! Naar wat jou drijft, waar je behoefte aan hebt en vooral ook naar hoe wij jou daarbij kunnen helpen.
Dat is Adecco. #meerdanwerk
Waar doe jij het voor?Meer over Adecco
For Unilever we're looking for a Financial Controller.
The controller plays a key role to manage and control the risks related to our Order to Cash process by ensuring adequate credit management and prompt cash collection, overseeing the effectiveness of our O2C controls and liabilities are properly provided for.
Based in Rotterdam and reporting to the Order to Cash Lead, the O2C Controller is responsible for:
- Setting customer credit limits and monitoring orders and overdues
- Analyze overdues and define interventions
- Accuracy and completeness of customer debtors and rebates on Balance Sheet performing continuous deal tracking in line with customer agreements
- Oversee the operational effectiveness of O2C controls (price controls, rebate controls, credit notes, authorizations/governance)
- Debtor Forecasting proposing interventions to Customer Development where necessary.
Furthermore, the O2C Controller will act as a facilitator in the (yearly) deal making process by:
- Carrying out the bonus calculations for customers
- Support in tariff increase discussions
- Tracking and checking the Net Invoice Value
- Overseeing Off Invoice discounts
- Monitoring Rebates.
- Professional finance qualification (HBO, University)
- 3 years experience in a financial role, preferably in customer development
- Solid understanding of the O2C process, global control framework and experienced in spotting value at risk
- Collaboration: able to interact effectively in a wide network of stakeholders, especially in Supply Chain and Customer Development
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
- Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in reading and writing
- Resilience (ability to cope with time pressure and challenges)
- Knowledge of SAP
- 32 Hours per week is negotiable
Interested? Apply by clicking on the "apply" button.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adora (010 - 201 03 70)
Deadline: Tuesday April 16th, before 14:30h
With its main purpose to protect value for the Benelux business (1.5bn turnover), the MCO Controlling team (part of the Financial Expertise Team) is looking after pro-active risk management and internal controls, accounting quality and financial process excellence and the deployment of global expertise such as treasury and tax.
In that context, the Controlling team is looking for a team player with a continuous improvement mindset, high quality standards and a profound expertise in accounting and control.
The Order to Cash team will have a proactive role in supporting Customer Development (Sales) with various interactions with customers. Be it regarding pricing, orders or overdues.
Uren per week: 40
Adecco Regio Rotterdam
(010) 201 03 70
ADECCO REGIO ROTTERDAM