As Project Manager you deliver ASML's projects in the procurement domain, using the ASML Project Management Methodology. Currently this concerns two projects:
- Contract authoring and negotiation: ASML strives to use standard SAP ARIBA functionality to author our supplier contracts using standard clauses;
- Technical product documentation creation & distribution: ASML is planning to replace the tooling used to create the technical product documentation package and distribute it to its suppliers and internal users. This starts from assembling the package from Siemens TC and SAP and ends with distributing it through supplier collaboration portals to authorized viewers.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables;
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these;
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities;
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards;
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required;
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quality standards.
Context of the position
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML's internal and external activities.
Projects vary in size and time, approximately 100-1000k projects. You will be managing a dynamic team of resources, which must be shared with other Project Managers.
Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an IT/Engineering
discipline. You have sound knowledge of Project Management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience with ARIBA implementations preferably both from business as well as IT point of view;
- Experience with supplier collaboration projects to share technical product documentation is a strong pre;
- Experience with Third Party Connections is a strong pre;
- Experience with Siemens Team Centre and/or SAP AIN is a strong pre;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Ambitious, result driven and committed;
- Take responsibility and ownership;
- Think broad and see the big picture;
- Manage criticism, convincing behaviour
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management;
- Strong stakeholder focus.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back