Who We Are Looking For
The successful candidate will have a natural drive for meeting planned goals and ensuring all work achieves the highest quality. You will be a conduit for information from the facility and be an open confident communicator. Hands-on technical work is something you have a passion for but have progressed in your career, and now enjoy applying your skills to supervision.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Track progress of allocated site activities, and report progress as requested by the Hardware Program Manager (Hw PgM) and Support Planner.
- Ensure the facility remains well organised and clean, and all planned cleaning activities are completed.
- Advise the manager if any of the facility equipment, tools or support vehicles is not functioning correctly.
- Monitor working times of technicians and provide regular updates to the manager.
- Be a collector of suggestions or issues from the site based technicians to the management team.
- Resolve and report immediately any safety issues or accidents at the facility to the Hw PgM, or other member of the management team in his absence.
- Work with the Hw PgM and Planner to implement site work plans and provide regular updates.
- Advise the Hw PgM and Planner if a technician doesn't have allocated work, and suggest new tasks.
- Carry out hands-on technician work when required, as well as the other responsibilities of your role.
- 10% travel may be required.
3094 per maand
- Extensive experience in a technical supervisory role.
- Minimum 2 years technical education after completion of high school.
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical, electrical/electronic and IT engineering.
- Excellent knowledge about the safe use of typical workshop tools.
- Fluent English in writing, reading, and conversation.
- Driving license.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Dutch, or other languages.
- Technical knowledge of cars.
- Technical knowledge of digital camera systems.
- Health, Safety and Environment training.
- Certification for working with mains power equipment.
- Forklift license.
What you can expect from Adecco?
- Hour rate €17.85,-
- 25 holiday days on an annual basis (with full-time employment)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Your salary paid every Wednesday or Thursday
- Pension scheme: after 26 weeks worked via Adecco
- Free and unlimited access to the training offer of GoodHabitz (online learning environment)
Respond today by clicking on the application button and leaving your details with us!
First more info? Send an e-mail including your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over de werkgever
Biggest search engine in the world
Uren per week: