This role consists of 2 main elements:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Analysis
You will provide advanced support in the coordination of product availability to meet customer requirements in the EMEA region, in line with the business Supply Chain strategies and processes. In order to achieve the agreed service levels at optimized inventory, you will work with Sales and Marketing in the various countries to provide input to Demand Planning. Analysis and forecasting based on historical data, monitoring of inventory levels and problem solving are key elements. You will work closely with functions such as Sales, Marketing, Global Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations across the globe.
You will provide support in the analysis if our Supply Chain set up in the EMEA region in line with the Global and Regional Supply Chain strategies. In order to achieve the optimum supply chain, you will analyse current supply chain set up, identify improvement opportunities, analyse impact and build business cases. You will also be part of implementation teams of improvement or other projects. You will work closely with functions and stakeholders such as Global Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Suppliers across the globe.
This role reports to the Supply Chain Director EMEA.
Esential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and summarize forecasts of anticipated demand using historical data, statistical techniques, sales trends, business plans, service forecasts, sales and marketing forecasts and customer projections.
- Provide leadership for the management of inventories and maintain total inventory dollar investments within established guidelines.
- Communicate timely and current information regarding material availability.
- Work with Procurement to have purchase orders issued, ensure that proper internal documentation (requisitions / approvals) are provided.
- Participate in providing policies and procedures to support production and inventory planning functions.
- Provide leadership for the cycle count and physical inventory program. Maintain the accuracy of inventories, including Depot Service and trunk stock held by each Field Service Engineer.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste and ways to reduce/eliminate that waste, Identify improvement opportunities.
- Process design and implementation, project management.
- Create and maintain KPI and other Supply Chain reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the position
- Bachelor or Master Degree in the area of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and / or Industrial Engineering & Management Science.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role (Supply Planner and / or Logistics Engineer) and in an international environment.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, strong Excel skills, experience with ERP (preferably SAP).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work well within cross-functional team environments.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with hands-on attitude.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Being able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously; Project Management skills.
- Excellent in English, Dutch is strongly preferred and German / French / Italian are pro’s.
- EU work permit.
Over de werkgever
- The job is located in Heerlen.
- You are offered a permanent job.
- Salary is paid according to experience.
Uren per week: