The IT organization is positioned on corporate level and organized into 3 different sections. The IT policy is focused on centralization, standardization and optimization of the ITIL-processes. For one of the sections (Business Applications) we are looking for the IT Manager Business Application Support & Development.
Business Applications manages different systems (ERP, CRM, BI, Websites, B2B, B2C, Collaboration systems), used in different countries (manufacturing a commercial departments). Business Application Support & Development supports the business in the use of different business applications and in the management of "incidents" problems and small changes.
- Leading a group of 4 experienced professionals in supporting multiple business units and to make sure that the needed workforce in quality and quantity is available;
- Hands on experience with multiple implementations, preferably with Dynamics AX;
- Realizing output/performance from the IT team in close cooperation with other departments;
- Make sure vendor management is in control according to policies and compliant with SLA's;
- To optimize IT processes and tooling in relation to the IT policy and goals, structural issues are identified and explored, ITIL-processes and tooling is optimized and implemented in the ongoing process of Business Application Support & Development; in close cooperation with other IT disciplines and departments;
- Provide management information, explain, and account for output deviations (performance, SLA's, etc.).
You are used to work in an international company as a team player, collaborating with colleagues from different locations and other stakeholders. You are enthusiastic, flexible, result driven and analytic. You work with a strong drive and you have leadership qualities.
The position also requires someone with a hands on attitude and who is willing to spent 50% of his time on supporting and in projects and 50% of his time in managing the department.
- (At least) Bachelor's degree in information management and/or business economics;
- Multiple implementations experience in support/development or implementation role;
- Preferably deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform;
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes, for example in Food & Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods;
- Knowledge of IT/ERP systems in relation to IT policy and standards;
- Knowledge of and experienced with ITIL-processes;
- Good project management skills and awareness of new IT developments, tools, solutions in the market and trends (permanent education);
- Fluent in English, preferred Dutch.
Over de werkgever
Our client in the Eindhoven area is a part of a successful FMCG company with a strong market position, produces, and sells leading brands for the international market. The culture of the company can be described as open minded and informal with focus on teamwork, cooperation and delivering outstanding results.
Uren per week:
Challenging IT-position in a successful international organization with an informal working atmosphere and good personal development possibilities.
Good remuneration package, including year-end bonus (4%), flexible work possibilities and contribution of the employer in a solid pension scheme.