Tasks and Duties
- Management reporting preparation
You prepare, analyze and present the results to your customers for your scope of responsibility
- Projects and business modelling
You are responsible for partnering with your customers to create more value and you support them in the development of the business cases. You follow up on capex projects for Rotterdam.
- IT - SAP
You perform SAP controlling tasks for your scope of responsibility. You support the development of IT tools.
- Budget & Forecasting process
You are responsible for the budgeting & forecasting process for your area
You represent Finance department on site
- Master degree in Finance with at least 4 years of experience in controlling, audit or consulting
- IT literate with excellent SAP, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Proactive team player, flexible, accurate, autonomous with excellent communication skills, business minded
So now that you know about the job and about us, it's up to you! Apply online now by clicking on the blue button Solliciteer. We can't wait to hear from you!
Gevraagd opleidingsniveau: minimaal WO.
Voor deze functie wordt minimaal 1 ja(a)r(en) relevante werkervaring gevraagd.
Meer informatie is te verkrijgen bij Adecco Regio Rotterdam, telefoonnummer (010) 201 03 70. Referentienummer van deze vacature: M-000017494.
Over de werkgever
For this international company we are looking for a Business Controller.
In this role you are going to work in Vlaardingen and also a few days in Belgium every 2/3 weeks. So it's also important that you have a car.
You join a team of 3 controllers and you report to the Group Controller. Dotted line reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, Supply Chain Director and to Rotterdam Site Manager.
You are part of the business unit. You are responsible for the controlling of Group Sales & Marketing, Group Supply Chain and Rotterdam production site.
Uren per week: