Are you looking for a new job as a Marketing Product Specialist? Don't stop reading and apply for the job if you think you're the person we're searching for! Send us your motivation in English please.
Support the Brand Development by actively developing and maintaining industry leading product training internally as well as for dealers. Support the goal to achieve World Class Customer Experience, both at dealer and consumer level by providing first class product & product information.
Actively engage and support development of Superior Products by providing in-depth market intelligence and seamless internal communication between Sales, Marketing & R&D.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for European input to product development process (Stage Gate Process) by obtaining and processing data from European Sales Management & market.
- Main liaison between European Sales Management and R&D.
- Participate in weekly update calls and actively engage in the Change-Notice process.
- Develop a European Grill-Accessory Strategy and concrete Product Roadmap by closely engaging with European Sales, Dealers and "heavy users".
- Execute agreed roadmap in close cooperation with HQ, purchasing, quality control and Marketing. Establish phase-in - phase-out plans with Forecasting & Sales to ensure "live-stock-only" policy.
- Owner of the Education for Europe.
- Responsible to develop and maintain product training via the Education-APP-System for all relevant markets in Europe.
- Close cooperation with local Sales and Customer Solutions to develop training programs and implement.
- Owner of all product related information (for Europe) which is compliance relevant such as packaging Waste, Electronic Waste, Change Notifications etc. Main contact to vendors and government agencies.
- Market surveillance and data gathering of upcoming compliance requirements.
- Main go-to person for Regulatory Compliance Coordination at HQ.
- Responsible for internal escalation of non-compliance issues or product related (legal) claims.
- Close cooperation with Forecasting to check all data is in all systems so that forecasts/orders can be processed (new items).
- Check Product Information Management- system that all relevant product data is correct & current, ensure data is updated where and when required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- An informal and fun working environment within a small team
- A full-time position
- A salary between at €3.750,- to €4.000,- per month depending on education and experience
- An international and growing organization
- Challenging function based on recruitment and selection, you immediately get a contract with our client
Bij Olympia is iedereen welkom. Dus jij ook. Wij helpen dagelijks mannen en vrouwen, van jong tot oud en van iedere afkomst aan een leuke baan. We maken graag kennis met je.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A minimum education; Bachelor Degree of Master Degree in related fields such as Business Administration, Commerce etc., or 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years in Product Management & Compliance
- Fluent in English, ideally in Dutch and German as well.
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge of the European Grill market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
HBO werk- en denkniveau
Over de werkgever
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Innovative and international company, with high quality products and the honest, reliable style this company has proven to be a successful foundation for the growth of the company. Easily accessible near Utrecht, Tiel, Nieuwegein.
Marketing | Product Specialist | Fulltime | permanent contract | Sales | Creativity | Innovation | Development | Product Design | Utrecht | Tiel | Geldermalsen | Administration | Master | Bachelor | Dutch | International | Customer | Support | Communication | New Challenge
Uren per week: