Since our client, an international florist, started their business more than 30 years ago, they have delivered more than 50 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. Although today they are a successful international company, the entrepreneurial spirit from the founders in Sweden is still alive. They work every day to exceed the expectations of their customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers - anywhere, anytime.
What are you going to do
You will be responsible for helping our customers make their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered while making life more comfortable and profitable for our florists.
• Order processing
• Help florists and customers (B2C and B2B) via phone, social, WhatsApp, chat and email
• Writing and updating manuals
• Keep knowledge base updated
• Helping other teams with seasonal activities
What we offer:
- Salary in line with business standard
- Work in an international environment (14 different nationalities work in the Amsterdam office)
- Lots of international contacts (worldwide network with more than 250 countries connected)
- You have your own creative freedom
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- You are good at working with computers
- Affinity for social media
- Fluency in German, ideally also in Dutch or French
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or dial +49 3088789163.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)