For our client in Veghel we are looking for a Digital Content Manager. It's a fulltime job in a very international environment.
The job specification
The Simplified Content Manager will be required to set out and deliver digital content initiatives to support the sales and profit targets for both the Simplified Safety and Simplified Building websites in the Netherlands. A thorough understanding of digital marketing will be required with the candidate being conversant with Search Engine Optimisation, Web analytics, advertising and content generation. The role will also require liaison with the Group Marketing department and Simplified Content Managers around the globe to ensure global brand guidelines are followed and group wide initiatives are consistently applied and coordinated.
- Develop marketing plans for the Simplified websites in the Netherlands, Marketing Plans will detail initiatives and costs in order to deliver profitable sales growth.
- Implement annual marketing plans and monitor effectiveness and expenditure against budget.
- Analyse the existing Simplified websites using Google Analytics and implement significant improvements to drive more traffic to both sites and ultimately generate higher sales.
- Manage CPC campaigns using Google AdWords on both Simplified websites within agreed budgets, deriving maximum effectiveness from the investment; constantly measure campaign performance and effect all necessary changes.
- Prepare new content for both websites in line with annual marketing plans, encompassing new product launches, news releases, blogs, landing pages and product information.
- Develop campaigns to add focus to all social media platforms available.
- Ensure the Simplified sales personnel are supplied with appropriate sales tools and literature as required.
- Research specific industrial and commercial sectors and drive the planning and execution of business development initiatives.
- Maintain a competitive analysis database to ensure we identify competitive threats to our market position.
- Ensure Simplified brand guidelines are followed across all media.
- Produce a monthly progress report for review with the NL General Manager.
- Complete all other tasks required by the NL General Manager as necessary.
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree, ideally with a marketing qualification.
A minimum of one year digital marketing experience
Conversant with mainstream digital marketing tools, social media and Microsoft office
You have a full driving license
Must be able to speak Dutch and Engllish (German is a big plus)
Numerate, analytical with excellent attention to details
Must be a confident self-starter able to work on their own initiative
Able to work well in a small team
Good telephone manner; confident and willing to deal with customers
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
HBO / bachelor
Uren per week: