Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a good command of the English and Italian language? And are you also in the possession of an excellent customer service mind-set? Then you are the person Manpower is looking for!
Employment agency Manpower offers a challenging position at Dow Chemical for ambitious candidates within a young organization for a market conform salary and travel expenses.
As a cross business representative you will be part of The Customer Information Group which is a contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow's products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders.
The team receives and responds to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions. You will also provide technical product information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information on behalf of and to The Dow Chemical Company and their current and potential customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and hereby increase the resolution rate (the percentage of solved requests for a specific business)
- Accurate and timely documentation of customer inquiries
- Be able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service
2100,00-2600,00 bruto per maand
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a EQF 4 degree
- You have a minimum of 1 year working experience as a customer service employee, an account manager or in a commercial/marketing/sales/communication job
- You are fluent in the English language (at least on a B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- You are also fluent in the Italian language and preferably also in the Spanish language (at least on a B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience in working with SAP R2/3
- You have an excellent customer mindset
- You have a high level of accuracy and eye for detail
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You preferably live in the area of Terneuzen, for example in Goes or Middelburg
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow's Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of €2.100,- to €2.600,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0,19 per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A fulltime for 32 - 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: