Are you looking for warehouse work during the week from monday till friday? Do you own a car to be able to get to work? Are you looking for a job for a longer period of time? Then keep reading!
What are you going to do?
Your work ensures that customers receive their ordered items on time, in their home or in their store. You do this by making sure that the products arrive in the warehouse in the right way. Then you start processing them, by placing the tracking label on them, folding the articles or stacking them. Finally you collect all the orders. The products are very different, from a pair of trousers to a photo frame, or from boots to bed linen.
The ideal candidate
- You are looking for a nice job as a warehouse employee and you are in possession of your own transport or live in the direct vicinity of Mijdrecht.
- You like to get busy, you are physically fit and you don't mind walking and standing a lot during working hours.
- You can be employed anywhere between 21 to 38 hours per week.
What we can offer you
Tempo-Team ensures that you can work as a warehouse employee in the XPO distribution center in Mijdrecht. Tempo-Team also provides:
- € 9.77 gross per hour in the first 4 weeks, after which your salary rises to € 10.71 gross per hour (22 years and older)
- Possibility to develop yourself to other activities in the company
- Stabile workhours monday till friday from 02:15 pm till 10:15 pm.
Your working environment at XPO in Mijdrecht
XPO in Mijdrecht is a major employer in the logistics sector. Several companies use the XPO distribution center to keep their stock up to standard. You're going to work in the XPO distribution center to provide a large department store chain in the Netherlands with products.
Enthusiastic? Are you interested in this logistic job? Then apply directly to Tempo-Team or call 088-1269911. Naturally, both men and women are welcome to apply.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
VMBO / MBO-1
Uren per week: