Are you an organizational talent and do you enjoy communicating? Do you like to work with a computer and social media? Then continue reading!
What are you going to do
Our client is an international bank in Amsterdam. There, you are the first person of contact for all organizational and administrative tasks within the German and Austrian team.
Our client is active in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium. With around 500.000 clients and 6 billion in assets, our client proves that there is a high demand for a transparent and simple online banking.
Only work and no play? Of course not! Team events are organized on a regular basis to have fun together and to get to know everyone better.
What we offer:
- An international work environment
- A creative position for organizational talents
- Travel costs to work will be reimbursed starting at 10 km
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- Mindestbildungsabschluss mbo
- Good German skills and basic knowledge of the Dutch language are necessary (fluency is not expected)
- Experience in the Customer Service field is a plus
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 3088789163.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)