An opportunity exists for a Finance assistant Maastricht airport to join a small team in a growing business. This is a new position, and will give opportunities for personal growth and development. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
Based in the Maastricht Aachen airport depot of our client, the Finance assistant Maastricht airport will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Generation of customer Invoices;
- Reconciliation of Customer accounts in SAP;
- Management of the Debit / Credit note approval process;
- Maintenance of customer master data and contract information in SAP;
Opportunities will exist to and develop into other areas of finance and accounting. Occasional travel will be required, particularly during the initial period when training in systems and processes will be necessary. This may take place at the groups head office outside Europe once or twice a year.
You will be having contact with:
- The Netherlands Finance team, and counterparts in the Europe Region.
- Customer Services (Netherlands) and Account Managers throughout Europe
- Corporate Finance, Head Office.
MBO+ degree or level - thru education or work experience (at least 3 to 4 years)
Candidates must be fluent in Dutch, English and preferably one other European language.
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding
- Experience of working in a finance environment, such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, or General Accounting, or in Customer Services (Required)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, Outlook (Required).
- Familiarity of working in SAP R3 or similar ERP system. (Preferred).
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
International company situated at the Maastricht Aachen airport. Our client is working in the supply chain business.
For more information, please call us at 0462077010 or email us to: email@example.com an ask for Marcello Cardinale.
Uren per week: