Increase the quality and quantity of operator data with particular focus on unknown, unvisited operators. Use this operator data to run advanced segmentation and apply predictive modelling for multi-channel campaigns increasing the engagement and conversion to sale via different ways of purchase including eCommerce.
- Lead and run data analysis on daily basis that input into more personalized always on campaigning
- Translate campaign concepts into data driven campaigns by analyzing customer data first and translating into actionanable insights from an individual customers perspective
- Collect and harness new big sets of data (structured / unstructured ) for deeper customer understanding
- Working together with and advising marketers to brief on data driven campaigns.
- Design & build predictive data models in close cooperation with global data science team.
- Monitor and improve conversion results of data driven campaigns and optimize
- Drive digitalchange and data capabilities within the organization from a data science perspective
- Data mining skills
- Proven knowledge of one or more of the modelling techniques/tools as: R, SPSS, Phyton, Matlab,
- Working knowledge of databases: SQL, Hadoop/Spark, Google Big Query
- Strong communication skills and capability to be data thought leader
- Conversion and Result driven
- Team player that can work cross-functional (both with marketing- and sales departments)
- Fluent Dutch & English communication skills, verbal & written
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics
- Proven track record as data scientist
- Experience with datascience tools (e.g. R')
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools as Tableau
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SQL
Over de werkgever
For Unilever we are looking for a Marketing/ Sales Data Analyst.
Uren per week: