This role is fully dedicated to Administrative Service support. This position is responsible for compilation and generation of several departmental reports that capture, track and ultimately help improve field service operations utilizing a variety of Microsoft Office applications particularly excel and word as well as our ERP system.
This role also helps to manage our initial customer billing process, handles overflow service calls and assists in the investigation of customer complaints regarding areas including quality, workmanship and delivered condition of equipment. The Service Administrator also assists with on-site training coordination of customer training, coordination of field service repair and maintenance calls and travel arrangements when necessary.
Responsible for all aspects of Service Administration
- Create Work Orders based on user requests
- Close and archive completed work orders tickets and respective Documentation
- Assure timely and accurate Billing of any billable Service events
- Assists in the investigation of specific customer complaints
- Serve as customer liaison and entry Point for any customer requests
- Monitor Planned Maintenance (PM) activity and Scheduling through proper PM management reports to assure timeliness and completion.
- Work closely with respective team(s) to assist in physical scheduling and contacting Clients
- Responsible for accurate data input into respective ERP-System and service management system
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date records of service contracts.
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date records and documentation of Validation and Performance qualification reports
- Monitor Service Master Data Quality Management within ERP system (i.e. ServiceMax/Sage)
- Report generation of standardized business and/or KPI Reports
- Communicate in a timely fashion with Client and other Contacts
- Utilize poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results
- Keep the customer updated on progress
- Monitor Spareparts (Trunkstock/Client) Orders Team
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding
- Three years' customer support experience preferably in the Medical Devices Industry plus two-year college degree, or equivalent combination of education and customer-focused office administration experience.
- Verbal and written in English and Dutch
- Strong PC and good Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Basic accounting knowledge needed. - ServiceMax and general Database knowledge is a plus.
- Strong team player who can generate willing support from other team members/personnel.
- Proactive, open and effective communicator at all levels within and outside the organization.
- "Can do" attitude, with the ability to effectively influence the achievement of results cross-functionally.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
This compan yis working in the medical devices Industry. You will be working in the service management team and will be having a lot of contact with the field service engineers. They will give you a temporary contract for the minimum length of 4 Months. The salary will be around 2600-2700 euro based on 40h.
Uren per week: