In this job you contribute to the design of the system's dynamic architecture or a passive or active vibration control module. This is done by specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution of system components or modules, with the emphasis on dynamics, signal analysis and functional Integration and troubleshoot. The dynamic architecture together with the active or passive vibration isolation is one of the pillars that determine the machines performance.
You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the system's dynamic architecture/vibration control module with the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing design using predictive modelling techniques;
- Architectural design and perform trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software solutions;
- Technical budget analysis;
- Selection of critical components and technologies;
- Supporting development of critical components and processes in the supply chain;
- Integration and test planning of the system/module;
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results.
Technical University masters/PhD in Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or similar.
- Typically 0-10 years of industry experience in the design of mechatronics solutions;
- Open for juniors and more experienced;
- Experience with modelling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods;
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behaviour (modal analysis, vibration analysis);
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of dynamics, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas control-engineering, position measurement and actuator systems.
- Highly motivated, enthusiast and flexible;
- Good communicator;
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense;
- Ability to technical lead a multidisciplinary team;
- Convince others of your ideas;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;
- Good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The holder of the position reports to the group leader of a group within the MSD department and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's bac