Do you have strong analytical skills? Would you like to learn more about different inventory strategies in healthcare? Are you looking for a full-time job that provides both purpose and a nice reward? This might be the perfect job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a supply chain analyst for Medtronic in Heerlen.
You'll be contributing to the Medtronic mission by guaranteeing constant product supply in balance with the demand and by maximizing service levels whilst improving asset utilization. All inventory/risk in the network is in scope (main and downstream DC's, hospital and SLS rep inventory). As a business analyst you'll be engaged in the following working activities:
Please note this is a temporary job with a duration of six months. Chances are your contract will be extended
- Initiating inventory improvement projects, process optimizations and solutions to create customer value and support continued profitable growth
- Working in close cooperation with different stakeholders (supply planning, demand planning, country/region business, country/central customer care, finance)
- Performing supporting analysis, planning for and reporting on inventory/risk performance
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a bachelor's degree in logistics or supply chain management
- You have a minimum of six months working experience in a similar role, such as supply chain manager or business analyst
- You have experience in working with MS Office and preferably SAP/ERP
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are preferably experienced in change management
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Geleen, Maastricht or Sittard
- You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
This job starts from 15 October 2018.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the 'Solliciteer direct' button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of customer service employee is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can't continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
This company is at the forefront of medical technology, solutions and services, and sets itself the goal to improve the health and quality of life of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Medtronic's expertise helps tackle challenges like rising costs of health care, aging populations, and the burden of chronic diseases that healthcare systems and people face on a day to day basis. You'll be working for the world's largest company in the field of medical technology, ensuring you make a positive contribution to people's health every single working day!
A team of 66 professionals is accountable for supply chain management for the entire Medtronic product portfolio containing over 70,000 active products. They use multi-channel sales concepts (B2C, B2B) and multiple inventory strategies (Direct Sales, Hospital Consignment stock, Local Dc's/forward stocking points) to achieve their goals.
In this position, you will be working from Monday until Friday during office hours. You can start between 7.00 and 9.00 o'clock. You'll be working in Heerlen, which means a commute of only 30 minutes from Maastricht or Sittard by car.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary ranging from €2,200 to 2,800 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A contract with Medtronic
- A temporary job for 6 months, chances are the contract will be prolonged
Uren per week: