This job mainly contributes to an integral approach in these fields of Automated Driving and Cooperative Mobility.
For Autonomous Driving vehicles, proper integration of various systems and functions in the vehicle is of key importance. You will provide a significant contribution to the integration for functionality and in-vehicle testing of (new) systems and components in the framework of our Smart Mobility applications
The activities of the System Integrator will consist of:
- System (interface) specification, in-vehicle integration, testing and documentation of mechatronic systems;
- Model development and simulation;
- Algorithm development, testing and validation, in test vehicles and in laboratory (Software/Hardware-In-the-Loop);
- Autonomously executing projects for our customers in the automotive industry;
- Coordinate the integration of software/hardware components with the project(s).
- 3-5 years of experience as a system integrator in the automotive (related) industry (R&D or product development), in the field of (vehicle) control system development;
- Technical University (MSc), Mechanical or Electrical or Automotive Engineering, (e.g. Systems and Control);
- Experience in model based development of control algorithms on simulation level as well as real-time implementation and testing in prototype vehicles/robots (using Matlab/Simulink and dSpace);
- Experienced with the integration of mechatronic systems in prototype vehicles/robots;
- Experienced with testing and/or evaluation of road vehicles/robots and knowledge of relevant sensors;
- Interest in modelling and simulation of behaviour for the development of autonomous driving systems and functions;
- Interest in Systems Engineering;
- Pro-active, able to work independently, well organized, team oriented and result driven;
- Convincing communication skills, good understanding of related fields;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Experience with coordinating a small technical team;
- Willing to travel internationally (for customer visits or testing) occasionally.
Preference will be given to candidates that, in addition, have:
- Experience with ROS;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment;
- Knowledge of coding rules (e.g. MAAB / MISRA);
- Knowledge of automotive safety standards (ISO 26262, ASIL);
- Knowledge of distributed computing;
- Knowledge of modelling languages (UML/SysML), system/software architecture;
- Knowledge of the Chinese/Japanese language.
Over de werkgever
TNO is recognized by OEMs and TIERs all over the world as a valuable knowledge partner with unique expertise, tools and facilities. The activities within the research department Integrated Vehicle Safety focus on improving the functional safety of vehicles and prevent human fatalities and severe injuries by developing integrated safety solutions that are robust and reliable under all circumstances.
Uren per week:
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client TNO. The following conditions a