Do you want to work as a Warehouse employee at DHL in Roosendaal, the world leader in logistics?Arbeidsvoorwaarden
At DHL you will immediately start working in a motivated and friendly team for a super cool company.
Became curious? Read on soon!
As a Warehouse employee you ensure that all packages that are delivered and return are all in the right place. This can be physically demanding work.
For DHL Roosendaal we are looking for Warehouse employees who are available for a longer period and who would like to work in the evening shifts and night shift.
This is because DHL Parcel works at different times: "evening shifts from Monday to Friday from 5 pm to 1 am, the night shifts from Tuesday to Saturday from 2.30 am to 8 am".
Within this position it is important that you can work independently, be proactive and physical work is no problem for you!
It can sometimes happen that you have to lift some heavier packages.
Working at DHL means:
• Work at the world's largest logistics service provider.
• Good working conditions and bonuses in the evening and night hours.
• Travel expenses reimbursement from 5 km.
• An inspiring job as a Warehouse employee in a sociable and hard-working team.
• Possibilities for longer periods.
• Flexible working hours.
Are you interested? And are you looking for a job that keeps you moving?
Apply quickly to this position as Warehouse employee at DHL!
For more information, please call Marloes Hendrikx 06-20578968 and / or send an e-mail to email@example.com
• You are at least 18 years old.
• You are physically strong.
• Your work accurately and reliably
• You are available for evening and night shifts.
• You are able to apply for a VOG.
• You have the opportunity to come to the location with your own transport.
• You master the English or Dutch language
Over de werkgever
DHL is the world leader for international express deliveries, both on land and in the air. The company is also the number 1 for ocean freight and contract logistics. DHL offers a full range of customized solutions - from express delivery of documents to supply chain management.
Uren per week: