Do you always want to get started at a logistic topper? Do you like a challenge and do you want to earn € 10.63 gross per hour (excluding shift fees)? Then grab this opportunity and apply as a logistics employee at Mainfreight in 's-Heerenberg! Together with colleagues, you will process thousands of orders for Happy Socks for Black Friday!
Do you want to apply or do you want more information about the position? Look at the bottom of the vacancy for the contact details!
What do you get as a logistics employee?
- The chance to work full-time or part-time;
- 3-shift services (14:00-22:00 / 22:00-06:00 / 06:00-14:00);
- When you prove yourself, you will have work for a longer period of time;
- A travel allowance of € 0.15 per kilometer;
- Team allowances varying from 35 to 45 percent in the evening and night;
- A surcharge of 50% on Saturday and on Sunday 100% surcharge;
- A salary of € 10.63 (21 years e.o.) excl. shift work allowance.
What are you going to do?
In the week from 12 to 17 November you will be trained within one and a half hours to become a true all-round employee during the Happy Socks project. You are going to pick the right orders with a hand scanner. Have you collected all orders? Then you prepare them for the chargers. You also do not turn your hand around to make the products ready for shipping.
Who are you?
- As a logistics employee you have to speak and/or Dutch, English and/or Polish;
- Enthusiastic and driven;
- You are available from November 19 to December 2, so that we can prepare you for the job.
The Mainfreight Group is an international logistics service provider. They offer solutions in the field of storage, value added logistics and supply chain management. Throughout Europe they have more than 340,000 square meters of warehousing and 30 different locations. There are also no less than 2000 motivated employees ready to offer the logistics customized solutions.
Are you the logistics employee that we are looking for? Do you want to be responsible with your colleagues for the smooth running of this large project and do you want to take the opportunity to work for a longer period at Mainfreight? Apply via the button or call 038-4261999 and ask Anne Will.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
VMBO / MBO-1
Uren per week: