Are you looking for a job in production where you can start as soon as possible? Do you like to be active all day and are you looking for a job for a longer period of time? Then Manpower is looking for you!Arbeidsvoorwaarden
For nedlin based in Stein, near Sittard and Geleen, Manpower is looking for production employees.
What are you going to do at nedlin?
As production employee your job is to let the laundry leave the building clean and with a fresh fragrance. nedlin receives clothes and linen from hospitals and health institutions. You process the linen at an assembly line or mangle. You don't have the fold or iron the linen, the machine is doing this for you! You will work with your colleagues in an open and friendly environment.
10,36-10,56 bruto per uur
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience in a job where you are active all day, for example in production, logistics, catering or cleaning
- You are available between 6.00 and 22.00 o' clock and are willing to work at different times (for at least one shift per week)
- You are available for at least 3 shifts per week
- You are flexible to work in different shifts
- You like to be active all day and are physically able to do standing work
- You have your own transport to Stein (this is a preference)
- You preferably live in the middle or south of Limburg, or across the border in Germany or Belgium (for example in Maastricht, Genk or Aken)
You can start as soon as possible!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply direct via the "apply direct" button. Our application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Over de werkgever
About the enterprise
You are going to work for nedlin in Stein. nedlin is a specialist in renting linen and textile. They offer their services to hotels, health institutions and industrial companies in the Netherlands and abroad. nedlin is one of the most modern industrial laundromats in the Benelux. When you choose to work for nedlin, service, efficiency and reliability are central.
The social aspect of your job is important to nedlin. Together with your team, you start the day by discussing what goals need te be acieved that day. There are regular company trips with your collegues, and there is a focus on the good atmospere during working hours.
What will be your working hours?
You will work in two shifts between 6.00 and 12.30 and between 12.30 and 22.00 from Monday until Friday. It is possible that you will also work on Saturday morning. We expect you to be flexible with regard to working hours and -times. You can work both parttime and fulltime at nedlin.
We are looking for you! But what do we offer?
- Parttime: You will work at least three shift per week or more
- Fulltime: You will work a minimum of 36 hours per week. Once or twice a week, you will work a double shift from 6.00 until 19.00 hour.
- Salary of 10,36 euro gross per hour (when you are 23 years or older)
- After working for 26 weeks your gross salary will be 10,56 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,14 euro per kilometer (max. 8,40 net per day)
- "On the job" training when you start working
- Job for a longer period, with a chance at a contract at nedlin after two years
- An additional allowance for working between 19.00 and 20.00 hour 22%, after 20.00 hour and on saturday 45%
- Nice colleagues and a great working environment!
Uren per week: