For our Managed Services Provider (MSP) program at SABIC we are looking for a MSP consultant, based in the headquarter of SABIC Europe in Sittard (https://www.sabic.com/en/about/corporate-profile/sabic-at-a-glance). In this program you are managing the entire contingent talent life cycle from requistion to invoicing and payment, providing SABIC with complete visibility into the status of each contingent worker in their organization.
You will be working on site and act as an integral part of SABIC's HR function. You will work directly in a team of 5 (including you), consisting of 2 MSP consultants (one based onsite in Sittard and the other one based onsite in Bergen Op Zoom), 2 administrators (one base onsite in Sittard and the other one based offsite in our Back office in Budapest). You will be reporting to the Operations Manager (on-/offsite).
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a MSP consultant, it is your responsibility to develop a talent sourcing strategy that suits best SABIC's needs and market conditions. This means building relationships with hiring managers and develop and execute overall sourcing plans to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates. You support the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contract and project based assignments.
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with hiring managers, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Distribution of vacancies to agencies via VMS (Vendor Management System) tool.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting and screening of candidates and discuss these with the hiring manager
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs;
- Relationship management and evaluate performance with agencies;
- Lead rate negotiations with agencies
University; bachelor degree or equivalent professional & intellectual ability
- Experienced in daily MSP management and in working with a VMS tool;
- Experience working on a client site, is desirable.Minimum of 3 years experience in account or requisition management;
- Experienced in managing orders, contracts, timesheets, payrolling, invoices and reporting.
- Drive and passion for results
- Quality focused
- AnalyticalCommercially "smart"
- Excellent negotiation skills
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
HBO / bachelor
Uren per week: