Waar doe jij het voor?!
Werk kan je helpen om jouw doelen in het leven te bereiken. Daarom kijken wij verder dan die ene baan of vacature; we kijken naar jou! Naar wat jou drijft, waar je behoefte aan hebt en vooral ook naar hoe wij jou daarbij kunnen helpen.
Dat is Adecco. #meerdanwerk
In our factory, the heart of our organisation, we fulfil our customers' expectations to focus on continuous improvement and quality, like ISO 9001, BRC and the 5S methodology.
The Quality department ensures that our cans fulfil to our customers' needs and expectations. As a Quality and Environment Manager you coordinate, supported by the management team and the QC employees, all activities that are needed to reach this goal, including customer service operations in The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Norway.
The Quality and Environment Manager monitors the performance of the quality management system and liaises with the staff (in all organizational layers) to ensure that the Quality, Food Safety and Environment system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, the Quality and Environment Manager advises on changes and provides training, tools and techniques to support and coach others to achieve quality-related targets.
- manage customer requirements
- promoting quality achievement and performance improvement through the organization
- setting Quality Assurance compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- assessing suppliers' and own company's product specifications
- raise, follow and manage customer and supplier complaints
- agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply
- identifying relevant quality-related training needs
- leading the QC department (up to 15 employees). Manage and motivate the quality controllers
- writing technical reports for customers and management
- follows up customer, product/process qualification and development projects
- liaising with auditors
- Has a Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biology, Applied Science or Production Engineering
- Has more than 2-3 years of experience in a production, distribution or logistic-environment and an affinity with quality and environment systems
- Speaks fluently Dutch, German and English (Spanish would be advantageous)
- Is able to travel abroad when necessary (mainly Germany and Belgium)
-Has knowledge of BRC, the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001,other quality systems (HACCP, ISO 22000, ) and tools (SPC, 5S, 6-sigma, )
- Eager to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to dialogue
- Leadership skills and motivator, hands on and lead by example
- Computer literate and experienced MS Office user
- Ability to deal with cultural differences
The company offers:
- Clear opportunities for personal growth and the opportunity to build up a career within a young team of professionals
- Working in an international environment
- Intensive training program (including training in our Spanish plants)
- A salary in accordance with the candidates´ experience and education
Tinplate can manufacturing company in area Horst with customers in the food & pet food sector in the Benelux region. With a team of approximately 100 employees the company manufacture an average daily production of 1 million cans. Dynamic working environment, high standards about safety, health en environment. Fulltime job, Permanent Placement. For the Operations section we are looking for a professional and operational focused Quality and Environment Manager. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, flexible. Possibilities to grow and to develop yourself. Learning on the job. You work in a team of people from different nationalities and the language on the floor is English. Salary € 65.000 a year all-in. 25 holidays. Fulltime 38 hours a week. Permanent Placement.
Uren per week: 40