Do you speak both the English and French fluently? Are you comfortable with new technology and are you able to adapt quickly to a new environment? Can you think and work at a Bachelor's degree level? If you answered the previous questions with a yes, then this job at Medtronic is the one for you! Please keep reading to learn more about the vacancy.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a English and French speaking customer service representative for Medtronic in Heerlen.
Note: you will be offered a direct contract with Medtronic.
As a customer service representative you will be responsible to drive of retention of new patients. The calls you are going to receive are mainly related to: product education, patient assessments and additional factors such as diet, exercise and Goal setting.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include the following:
Your challenge will be to exceed customers' expectations and take care of their every needs, while ensuring that company policies are followed. Working hours
- Testing and conducting "proof of concept" sessions with patients to enhance StartRight solutions
- Measuring the success through multiple monitoring systems
- Monitoring the helpline call activities and product ordering information
- Identifying patients that may need additional support
- Building a positive relationship with patients
- Escorting patients during their onboarding process
- Delivering safe and reliable customer service and support for Medtronic Diabetes customers.
You will start your workday between 7 and 9 in the morning. The days are in consultation with Medtronic.
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You can work and think at a level equivalent to that is required for a Bachelor's degree
- You have at least 1 year of customer support, customer service and/or working experience in a contact center
- You have knowledge of diabetes and various kinds of therapy
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You know your way around a keyboard
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You are capable of using Microsoft Office applications and SAP
- You have a customer service background and focus
- You are available for 32 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Maastricht or Kerkrade
Furthermore, Manpower and Medtronic are looking for a pro-active candidate who can build relationships with patients in different departments. You have no trouble prioritizing your goals and are a proven multitasker. Starting date
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible. Are you interested in this position at Medtronic? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of export shipping coordinator is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available. We look forward to your online application!
- Apply online using the "Solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can't continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Over de werkgever
About the company
Medtronic aims to change and improve healthcare across the globe by pushing the boundaries of technology, service and therapy. As a company that challenges itself to make every day better than the day before, Medtronic helps to alleviate pain and to extend the lives of people all over the world.
Medtronic was founded in 1949 and has grown into one of the largest medical technology companies worldwide. The company is based in Heerlen where you will be working.
What are we offering you?
- A gross salary of €2,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A part time job of 32 hours a week
- Direct contract with Medtronic
- A great job opportunity and the possibility of a permanent contract at Medtronic
Uren per week: