Are you fluent in German and English? And are you looking for an interesting opportunity abroad? This is your chance! One of our clients, an expert in customer service, is looking for candidates to work in customer service positions full-time in Lisbon, Portugal. You will be working for some of the biggest computer game companies in the world and it will be the perfect opportunity to gain more experience in an international environment.
What are you going to do
You will be working as a German-speaking customer service representative in Lisbon. You will be receiving and handling enquiries and providing support through inbound calls, email or chat. Furthermore, you will be acting as the first point of contact to all German-speaking clients. Great to know is that you will be asked to actually play video games during your working hours because you need to be able to know the games well in order to be able to provide successful customer support. What could be better than that?!
What we offer:
- Flight ticket
- Accomodation is paid for
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Intensive training on site
- Portuguese language lessons
- Nice free activities like yoga, surfing and cooking classes
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Native language proficiency in German
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about gaming
- EU passport (please note: no sponsored visa for this position)!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
Uren per week: